Blog Praises Hide Here Comes the Insurance Guy!

Posted on August 30, 2007

Blogcritics.org reviewer MaryAnna Clemons gave high marks to Rick Vassar's Hide! Here Comes the Insurance Guy "I would not be surprised to find this book as required reading in future business courses in colleges throughout the U.S...I tend to shy away from self-published work - I'm glad I did not in this case...Hide! Here Comes The Insurance Guy: A Practical Guide to Understanding Business Insurance and Risk Management

By Rick Vassar CPCU ARM

This valuable and practical resource will help risk managers and businesses alike improve and control insurance costs, potentially saving your company millions of dollars.

Bulk Discounts Now Available - Quick Turnaround...contact us @ info@vassargroup.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inspirational post !

You need to praise the insurance guy you do need to

commercial liability insurance said...

You have done great job ! I really appreciate all the efforts done by you. I am going to purchase life insurance for me.